View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Heart Pond Beach
- Open from dawn to dusk
- Open for use by residents and non-residents
- Lifeguards are typically on duty from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM beginning the first Saturday after the Chelmsford Public School year ends through the last Sunday before school begins. Swim at your own risk when lifeguards are not on duty. Swimming allowed in designated area only.
- Portable toilets are available in the parking lot area in non-winter months
- Small boats can be hand launched from the beach. There is no public boat launch for large, motorized boats.
- Dogs must be on a leash and under the owner's control at all times. Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- No fishing from the beach
- No grills, cooking, or open flames of any kind
- No alcoholic beverages
- No glass bottles
- Do not feed ducks or geese
For information on current beach status and schedule, click here.