Mass DOT has plans to perform the final coat of paving to the Boston Road and Concord Road project this Thursday and Friday, August 4 & 5. The operation plan is as follows:
Thursday 8/4 6:00am start: Parking lot paving at Triangle Service, roadway restrictions needed for truck access. Concord Road will be closed from Boston Road to Harvey Road.
Friday 8/5 6:00am start: Roadway paving in three phases.
- Phase 1: Northbound lane of Boston Road
- Phase 2: Concord Road, Rosemary Lane, Parker Road
- Phase 3: Southbound lane of Boston Road
Northbound traffic on Boston Road will be detoured at Mill Road to Turnpike Road to Warren Ave for the duration of the operation. Mass DOT to set up detour signage.
Southbound traffic on Boston Road will remain open for the duration of the operation. During Phase 3 southbound traffic will drive on the northbound travel lane of Boston Road.
Parker Road will be closed from Brian Road to Concord Road for the duration.
- Concord Road will be closed from Harvey Road to Boston Road for the duration.
- Rosemary Lane will have extremely limited emergency access only; residents being notified by Mass DOT.