PLEASE help the voting process by following these simple rules:
- Face masks are required while inside the polling location.
- Six foot distancing will be maintained inside the polling location.
- NO campaign attire allowed at the polling location for Early Voting and during the Elections. This includes face masks as well as hats, tee shirts, buttons etc.
- NO campaign activity within 150 feet of the entrance to the polling location.
- NO fictitious write-ins. If you plan on writing in a candidate, please be sure that it is a real, qualified person. Santa Claus, Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck etc. are not qualified to serve any office. By writing in anything other than a viable candidate slows down the certification process and the write in vote as counted by the tabulator has to be manually changed to a BLANK. This will delay Election Results being certified.
Thank you for voting and for your cooperation during this very busy election season!