- 7:00 pm
- Second and fourth Wednesday of each month
- Room 204, Town Offices, 50 Billerica Road
- Please check the Community Development Calendar or the Town Clerk's Meeting Calendar, as the schedule may be revised.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes |
The Planning Board strives to guide land use management that preserves the character and integrity of the town.
Review special permits and site plans for commercial, industrial, and residential development in accordance with the Zoning Act, M.G. L. c. 40A, the Chelmsford zoning bylaw and the Planning Board rules and regulations. Review subdivisions in accordance with the Subdivision Control Law, M.G. L. c. 41, ss. 81K-81GG and the Chelmsford subdivision rules and regulations initiate planning / zoning studies.
For additional information about agenda items, decisions or administrative procedures related to Planning Board actions, please contact the Office of Community Development at 978-250-5231, or email Colleen Stansfield.
- Site Plan and Special Permit Rules and Regulations
- Site Plan and Special Permit Applications
- Online Permitting Site Plan & Special Permit Submittal Requirement Checklist
- Online Permitting Minor Site Plan / Minor Modification to a Site Plan and / or Special Permit Submittal Requirement Checklist