Call to Order 7:00 P.M. - Notification of live broadcast
Public Service Announcements
- Military Appreciation Cookout
- Operation Stand Down
- Continuation All Alcohol Restaurant License – Tapatio Restaurant II, LLC d/b/a Herradura Vieja, 7 Summer St. Units 2 & 3.
- All Alcohol Restaurant License Transfer: From Aprile’s European Restaurant, LLC to Matthew Maries, LLC d/b/a The Mill House, 73 - 75 Princeton St.
- Revised Floor Plan – Edward B. Bell Estates 40-B LIP, 73 Dalton Rd.
- Alcohol License Expansion – American Legion, August 26, 2017
- Change of Manager – Chelmsford Elks, Inc. d/b/a Chelmsford lodge of Elks, 300 Littleton Rd.
- Class II Auto Dealer, Increase in Vehicles: Dutra & Barros d/b/a Route 110 Car Mall, 301 Littleton Rd.
Reports & Presentations
- Linda Prescott – 101 Mill Road Preservation Restriction
- Roberts Field Improvement Committee Presentation
- Economic Development Commission Presentation
Town Manager Bid Awards
- Lease of Agricultural Land at Sunny Meadow Farm
Town Manager Reports
- First Draft of Fall Annual Town Meeting Warrant Articles
- MassHousing Site Approval for Pineview Apartments, 7 Gorham Street
- Selection of Town Counsel
- Finalizing of FY18 Goals
Town Manager Appointments
- Dog Park Advisory Committee
- Vivian Merrill – 1 year term exp. 6/30/2018
- Sarah Creegan – 1 year term exp. 6/30/2018
- Dafna Erickson – 1 year term exp. 6/30/2018
- Nicolette Reed - 1 year term exp. 6/30/2018
- Scott Bellinghieri - 1 year term exp. 6/30/2018
- BOS Regular Session – 06-05-17